<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17609271?origin\x3dhttp://eddiesongs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord." Psalm 150:6 NIV
Previous Posts

Archives

Links
The Music Studio: Songs for our Savior
Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Humble Eyes

A humble heart and humble eyes
To see myself as common
In my eyes that see You
Ears that hear You
A heart that loves You
More than my own life I give You
Lord I need You
More and more I need You
More and more I need ...

Your humble heart, Your humble eyes
That saw Yourself as common
In Your eyes that saw me
Your ears that heard me
Your heart that loved me
More than Your own life You gave me
Lord, You saved me
More and more I need You
More and more I need ... You


Download Song


CHORDS: E, B, A, B, E


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Free Website Counter